New Old free game via Gismo's

Reaction score
:thumb:Just thought some of you gamers could be interested :bow::-

Gizmo's Freeware: Unbelievably , This Amazing Game is FREE

Unbelievably , This Amazing Game is FREE
Posted: 31 Aug 2014 01:42 AM PDT
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Lost Alpha is a standalone mod for the 2003 hit game S.T.A.L.K.E.R, and it's completely free and doesn't require the base game to play. Lost Alpha restores all the content cut from first-person shooter survival game S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl and redesigns all these levels also adding new content to bring in a full-fledged game.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Lost Alpha retraces back to the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R games in a post apocalyptic atmosphere. The game is a sandbox first person survival shooter with light RPG elements. The story takes place in a place called "The Zone" which is like hell on earth where strange and deadly anomalies dot the land. The people who enter THE ZONE illegally are called S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S (short for Scavengers, Trespassers, Adventurers, Loners, Killers, Explorers, Robbers). There are many other factions within the game, like the Military, Bandits, Duty, Freedom, Mercenaries etc.

The effort that has been made into making the game, attention to detail, the atmosphere, diverse game worlds, hidden secrets, creepy locations, amazing set-pieces, and high production values makes it a must-play game. If S.T.A.L.K.E.R was great, Lost Alpha is amazing, considering that it is totally free.

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/amazing-game-unbelievably-free.htm

hQ0pKLVrF7I

Reaction score
Thanks mate. I was interested until I started the DL and saw on 150k speed and 6hours to finish download for part 1 on my 60megabit connection

Cancelled it

Reaction score
:cry:Oh that is a shame, Could I download it and put onto DVD for you and send the DVD's to you by post?;)If that is possible

Reaction score
Its ok mate I appreciate the offer. I'll try again another time

I'm impatient you see. I'm not used to slow speeds like that

150KBps I'm used to 7.6MBps

Reaction score
:DKnow how you feel, when we moved here we had BT and I was getting 0.2 mps took about 1/2 hour to download a email. Now we are on Vfast which is a wireless by sight signal and I am now getting 15 mps much better:lol:.

Ask a Question