NEW netsky variant

W. K. Mahler

as if all that "open source" poetry left in rec.music.artists.springsteen
coming from this creative team
and all that stuf bout politics ive left

well if that is the antivirus company saying ...what its saying...

here is and i mean here is literally (at least to me) a new netsky variant
that is being quarenteened moments ago.,

CC1BC1.tmp
CC1ED8.tmp

local settings\temp

unknown

YET it was said to be a new form of netsky when 1st detected

and you better believe i can contemplate on that all night....and aint gonna
either..

cept that norton is going to be telling me try this fix in how long, i don't
know but it probably wont work...

upon submittal, i was told it does not appear to be infected yet i got to
submit one
the other, the same not infected message came up and the submittal process
told me
come back tomorrow

and there was one response in rec.music.artists.springsteen as of now...

all i read as that first one was by bernie lomax

other than my own addendums

making sense?

william

W. K. Mahler

From: Symantec Email Proxy
Subject: Symantec Email Proxy Deleted Message

Symantec Email Proxy deleted the following email message:

From: (e-mail address removed)
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Re: my screensaver

Gabriele Neukam

On that special day, W. K. Mahler, (thecatchall----@---mahlers--------
..com) said...
as if all that "open source" poetry left in rec.music.artists.springsteen
coming from this creative team
and all that stuf bout politics ive left

Heh, us.arts.poetry is over there, not here. Move on.

Gabriele Neukam

(e-mail address removed)