New games

Reaction score
This weekend i treated myself to a few new games. I got Bulletstorm, Killzone 3 and Deadspace 2. I started Killzone 3 to make sure it was working properly and got the exclusive download material (soundtrack and pc themes). Then i put on Bulletstorm on the xbox 360. It took a while to warm to it but its really addictive and great fun. The language is very bad so it's not for kids. It even has me raising an occasional eyebrow lol.
The graphics are really polished and it has a kind of borderlands mixed with timesplitters feel to it. Its definitely a keeper and it also came with an invite to the Gears of War 3 beta which is half the reason i bought it.:dance:
I'm glad i bought it now. Deadspace 2 is still unopened and will stay that way until the other two games are finished.....Crysis 2 will be here very soon, lol.:thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Talking of language, I was kinda surprised at all the Donald Duckings within Mafia 2, not that it bothers me, that's how it would be, but surprised - yes.

It's good to get new games but I have a shedload to get through, lol

On the PC, tonight I played Duke Nukem 3D; Borderlands (Finished an add-on, the Zombie Island Of Dr Ned); Mafia 2 and a copy of Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WW2 which I picked up for two quid today.

It plays fine within Win 7, Xbox 360 gamepad mapped well but I spent two hours just trying to get through the opening level/tutorial and it confirmed to me that yes, Tony, you really are complete crap at flight sims. Why, I have no reason why, I just am.

And the game should have had a save feature, quitting took me right back to the beginning when I was that far from completing first part.

So - uninstall/delete folder/registry entries/sling game in boot sale bag.

As for the Xbox, haven't played anything in weeks apart from Fable III which I picked up cheap the other day and am absolutely loving :)

Reaction score
BulletStorm is turning out to be a brilliant game so far.....i can't put it down. I was going to add some links for youtube for all to see but due to the adult content (bad language etc.) i decided against.
You can find the trailers on youtube.

Reaction score
Well i finished the single player game of Bulletstorm and was well impressed. It was like a colour rich mixture of gears of war and black ops....it was non stop action all the way and i was sorry when it was done. The game came with a special invite to the gears of war 3 beta....can't wait.
Next up is either deadspace2 or killzone 3....will decide after a good nights sleep.lol

Ask a Question