    LMO
    "O Wad some Powr, the Giftie Gie us,
    To see oursels as others see us."

    LMO, Jun 23, 2006

  2. LMO

    Guest Guest

    Is this a multi-session DVD or CD ?? Are all the files unable to be read on
    one of the sessions ?? If so, you may need to recover the files using a
    program such as ISOBuster.

    MD

    Guest, Jun 23, 2006

  3. LMO

    Harry Ohrn Guest

    Is this just happening with one specific disk?
    Was the disk created on the old drive that was "dying"?

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell\User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    Harry Ohrn, Jun 23, 2006
  4. LMO

    LMO Guest

    It happens on several back-up DVDs made with this drive, but not just when
    it was dying. Over many DVDs, some files will read fine, some will error out
    (saying to clean disk or bad file). On the same DVD there will be some files
    that read fine and some that don't.
    So, I take it not much can be done.

    LMO, Jun 24, 2006