networking problems

Marty

I am currently have a problem with networking on my
laptop, the problem is i have 1 lan connection(work) 2
dial-up connections(home) and an adsl connection(home),
but not one of these connections are visible in the
Control Panel | Network Connections, and yesterday i
tried to set-up a small home network, after doing so with
the wizard, i went back to the network connections
window, and NOT to my surprise it wasnt visible either,
its as if none of the connections even exist, even anyone
has come accross this before, or knows how i can do it
differently i would very much appreciate the help..

Danny Slye - [MSFT}

Try this first:
254631 Some Network and Dial-Up Connections Icons May Be Missing
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=254631
--------------------
I am currently have a problem with networking on my
laptop, the problem is i have 1 lan connection(work) 2
dial-up connections(home) and an adsl connection(home),
but not one of these connections are visible in the
Control Panel | Network Connections, and yesterday i
tried to set-up a small home network, after doing so with
the wizard, i went back to the network connections
window, and NOT to my surprise it wasnt visible either,
its as if none of the connections even exist, even anyone
has come accross this before, or knows how i can do it
differently i would very much appreciate the help..

__
Danny Slye
Microsoft Support Professional
MCSE

Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may benefit. Thanks!