    Miniport

    Can I/How get rid of the 2nd one?

    Thanks

    Dig, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Dig

    Chuck Guest

    On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 06:43:10 -0700, "Dig" <>
    wrote:

    >In my network connection in WinXP Pro I have two
    >connections.
    >1.) says Local are Connection 3
    >Type Status Device Name
    >Lan or High speed Internet - Enabled - Intel BLah Blah
    >
    >2.) Network Bridge
    >Type Status Device Name
    >Network Bridge Network cable unplugged MAC Bridge
    >Miniport
    >
    >Can I/How get rid of the 2nd one?
    >
    >Thanks

    You can delete the bridge from Settings - Network Connections - Advanced -
    Delete bridge.

    Cheers,
    Chuck

    Chuck, Oct 8, 2004

  3. Dig

    mpritchard

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2006
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    You can also delete the bridge from Computer Manager -- Device Manager -- Network Adapters -- Right Clicking on the item and select uninstall.

    It worked for me like a dream......

    Regards

    Mark

    mpritchard, Dec 22, 2006