    MinorRevision: 3053
    Revision: 3053

    Anything wrong?

    Leon_Amirreza, Oct 2, 2008

  2. Leon_Amirreza wrote:
    > How to obtain .net framwork programatically?
    > I used Environment.Version; it reports version 2 on a Vista machine that
    > .net 3.5 SP1 is installed:

    This is correct. Environment.Version reports the CLR version, which is 2.0
    (with a different build for 2.0 SP1) for all version of the framework >= 2
    so far.

    You'll have to do some registry checking to get the version of the framework
    beyond the runtime. See
    http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2007/11/29/6608419.aspx

    --
    J.

    Jeroen Mostert, Oct 2, 2008

  3. what is this "1033" number that appears in many MS program folders or
    registry key?
    Just curois!

    Leon_Amirreza, Oct 2, 2008
  4. Mark Salsbery [MVP], Oct 2, 2008