need to create a book which will by 8.5 by 5.5 inches .

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access' started by Guest, Oct 5, 2006.

    Guest, Oct 5, 2006

    John Vinson Guest

    On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:56:02 -0700, slpowers
    <> wrote:

    A couple of suggestions:

    1. Use the big white text area to ask a comprehensible question.
    2. Scroll down the list of subject areas to the program you're using.
    If you're creating this book in a Microsoft Access database program,
    that would be here; otherwise try Microsoft Publisher or Microsoft
    Word.

    John W. Vinson[MVP]

    John Vinson, Oct 6, 2006

  3. It sounds like a job for MS WORD.

    Sorry. This is a newsgroup dedicated to questions about Access, the
    database program in Office Professional. It appears your question may not
    be related to these subjects. The Microsoft help system is not all that
    clear and may have misdirected you here.

    It is best to ask your questions in a newsgroup dedicated to the
    subject of your question. You should find people better able to address
    your problem there.
    http://tc2.atspace.com/0013-HowToSearch.htm#FindNewsgroup may help.

    Note: It is always best to indicate the name and version of any
    program(s) you may be using when asking a question and also indicate the
    operating system (like Windows XP or 98) when you ask a question.

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    Dia duit
    "slpowers" <> wrote in message

    Joseph Meehan, Oct 6, 2006

    Larry Linson Guest

    "slpowers" <> wrote

    Assuming, as this newsgroup is devoted to Q&A about Microsoft Access, that
    you want to create a book or booklet from an Access Report, there is no
    built-in functionality to do so, but I have successfully used a couple of
    different versions of Click Book, from Blue Squirrel Software, to do what
    you describe (and it worked nicely with Microsoft Word and other word
    processors -- it installs as a printer. I strongly suspect that there are
    other similar third-party products available, but I haven't used them, and,
    thus, can't comment knowledgeably about them.

    Larry Linson
    Microsoft Access MVP

    Larry Linson, Oct 6, 2006