Need more space on drive C

MKS

Reaction score
My laptop is currently running windows NT. I want to upgrade it to windows 2000 but there is not enough space on drive c. There are two other partitions D and E with lots of free space. Is it possible to shift some space from D or E onto C?. Or if I run fdisk and delete E drive, will that shift that space to C? Any help will be appreciated.

Reaction score
MKS said:
My laptop is currently running windows NT. I want to upgrade it to windows 2000 but there is not enough space on drive c. There are two other partitions D and E with lots of free space. Is it possible to shift some space from D or E onto C?. Or if I run fdisk and delete E drive, will that shift that space to C? Any help will be appreciated.

Yes there is away to shift space to from onn partition to another theres a program out on the market called. power quest Partition Magic it works very well and should be able to do this for you. and im not sure if its free or not i got it form a buddy so good luck

Reaction score
When you install windows, it should list all the partitions, if you delete all of them then format the whole hard drive

Ask a Question