NEED HELP

G

I have a P4 2.53 GHz OCed to 2.8GHz, a GeForce4 TI 4200, an ATI AIW Rage Po 128 PCI card,
and Win XP Pro. I can't get the TV to work. I get the error "The TV player failed to intialize the
video" I have MMC 7.2 and the GF4 is my primary card. What can I do to get the TV to work.
Or is there any other program I can use to get the TV capture?

ThanksI have a P4 2.53 GHz OCed to 2.8GHz, a GeForce4 TI 4200, an ATI AIW Rage Po 128 PCI card,
and Win XP Pro. I can't get the TV to work. I get the error "The TV player failed to intialize the
video" I have MMC 7.2 and the GF4 is my primary card. What can I do to get the TV to work.

ThanksI have a P4 2.53 GHz OCed to 2.8GHz, a GeForce4 TI 4200, an ATI AIW Rage Po 128 PCI card,

Thanks

P

patrickp

I have a P4 2.53 GHz OCed to 2.8GHz, a GeForce4 TI 4200, an ATI AIW Rage Po 128 PCI card,

Thanks
Nasty stammer you've got there, Infraded! AFAIK if you want to use MMC with
two cards in your system, the card you use it with (your AIW "Po") _must_ be
the primary card.

patrickp

Ask a Question