Need Help w/ Dataview PLEASE

Jay Zweedyk

Ok I want to filter a dataset into a dataview and be able to reference back
to the dataset from the filtered dataview.

Example:

100 record dataset
filter it to a 5 record dataview

loop thought the Dataview and update the original dataset .... if there is a
way to index the dataset from the dataview. I know I can update the
dataview its self but I am updating the filter column so as soon as that
happens the record is gone from the dataview and all the dataview indexes
change.

Any Ideas would be well appreciated

Thanks for your time,
Jay

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

Hello,

Jay Zweedyk said:
Ok I want to filter a dataset into a dataview and be able to
reference back to the dataset from the filtered dataview.

Example:

100 record dataset
filter it to a 5 record dataview

loop thought the Dataview and update the original dataset

Newsgroup for .NET+database (ADO .NET) questions:

HTH,
Herfried K. Wagner