Need help getting text from one program and sending to another.

Reaction score
Hi, was wondering if anyone knows an easy way to do this. My system is win98se, I have a program, its an exe program. It was origionally made from vb 6, by someone else but offered to the public as free. Anyway the program is a chatbot, which opens a box on the desktop and you can see what the bot says and respond by typing text into the box. I have found by using another program called api spi that the top text in the box which is from the bot is ThunderRT6PictureboxDC handle-3312 and that the bottom box where you put text to talk back to the bot is ThunderRT6TextBox handle-3308, and the parent of these is parent-2696 ThunderRT6FormDc. What I want to do is write something to allow me to put that on my personal server pws, for my win98se op,,and with that ill assume it will be a webpage,,have it so people can chat with the bot threw the webpage,,which will get and send text back to the bot already running on the desktop. Im new to this,,and been studying a bit on apis but still quite confused as to how to do this,,is there an easy way? I dont have visual basic but can get and learn to use most any free programming language online, I have bloodshed dev c++ at the moment but still learning it. By the way the bot is answerpad, which gives the program and its source away for free at this site> http://www.answerpad.s5.com/ Please help,,and i think this would be a nice bot for people to chat with running on my server.

Ask a Question