NCRC

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Security' started by Guest, Sep 13, 2007.

    HOW DO YOU DESABLE THE NCRC SO THAT IT CAN BE BYPASSED TO INSTALL A PROGRAM?
    I'M TRYING TO INSTALL KAPERSKY ANTIVIRUS.

    Guest, Sep 13, 2007

    I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal. It says that
    although it is not recommended it may be possible to skip this check by using
    /NCRC command line switch. how do we make this switch?

    Guest, Sep 17, 2007

    I am having the same problem. I would like to know how to use the NCRC
    command line swith to install a program
    --
    desparate.

    Guest, Nov 21, 2007

    rachael Guest

    I am having the same problem did any of u get the problem solved?

    rachael, Jan 20, 2008

    On Jan 20, 5:16 pm, rachael <> wrote:
    > I am having the same problem did any of u get the problem solved?

    if you pop into cmd and scout to the directory where the ethereal
    installer is and just hit ethereal(versions).exe /NCRC it should do
    the trick.

    , Jan 31, 2008

    On Jan 31, 9:16 pm, wrote:
    > On Jan 20, 5:16 pm, rachael <> wrote:
    >
    > > I am having the same problem did any of u get the problem solved?

    > if you pop into cmd and scout to the directory where the ethereal
    > installer is and just hit ethereal(versions).exe /NCRC it should do
    > the trick.

    hii
    i did so.
    but its showing an error

    "Error decompressing data! Corrupted installer?"

    what should i do to install?
    please help........

    , Feb 1, 2008

    MADALYNEW Guest

    I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD LIMEWIRE, ANY IDEAS

    MADALYNEW, May 7, 2008

    mike vize Guest

    /Ncrc comand line switch

    If you surely don't have a virus and your HD is not failing, then it must be a bad connection to the download server. If it's a lot of programs, a bad internet connection.

    To use /NCRC, which is not recommended, click Start, choose Run, type the path to the installer (in quotes), add /NCRC and hit enter. For example, if the installer is in C:\My Downloads\Games\CatchMe.exe, type:
    Quote:
    "C:\My Downloads\Games\CatchMe.exe" /NCRC

    keep in mind that i just signed up to the website to answer this and many other questions

    bahadir wrote:

    I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal.
    17-Sep-07

    I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal. It says that
    although it is not recommended it may be possible to skip this check by using
    /NCRC command line switch. how do we make this switch?

    On Thursday, September 13, 2007 2:40 AM
    chuc wrote:

    NCRC
    HOW DO YOU DESABLE THE NCRC SO THAT IT CAN BE BYPASSED TO INSTALL A PROGRAM
    I'M TRYING TO INSTALL KAPERSKY ANTIVIRUS.

    On Monday, September 17, 2007 3:27 PM
    bahadir wrote:

    I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal.
    I have the same problem during installation of Ethereal. It says that
    although it is not recommended it may be possible to skip this check by using
    /NCRC command line switch. how do we make this switch?

    On Wednesday, November 21, 2007 3:37 PM
    Barne wrote:

    I am having the same problem.
    I am having the same problem. I would like to know how to use the NCR
    command line swith to install a progra
    -
    desparate

    "bahadirg" wrote:

    On Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:14 PM
    MADALYNE wrote:

    I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD LIMEWIRE, ANY
    I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD LIMEWIRE, ANY IDEAS

    A Comparison of Managed Compression Algorithms
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...arison-of-managed-compression-algorithms.aspx

    mike vize, Aug 2, 2010