Navigation bars.

I published my website using Frontpage. The navigation bars appear when I
"Preview In Browser" but do not appear when I access my website. How do I
correct this problem?

Thomas A. Rowe

Can you provide a URL to the live site?

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

.....and, it is ????

| Thanks for responding. Yes, I can provide a URL to the live site.
|
| "Thomas A. Rowe" wrote:
|
| > Can you provide a URL to the live site?
| >
| > --
| > ==============================================
| > Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
| > WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
| >
| > FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
| > ==============================================
| > To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage support see:
| > http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp

| > > "Preview In Browser" but do not appear when I access my website. How do I
| > > correct this problem?

Thanks for responding. I forgot to give my URL.
http://www.risingstarimagesinc.com

Jens Peter Karlsen said:
URL?

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Navigation bars.
Subject: Navigation bars.