Navigating to unprotected Cells in Protected Sheets

Carrie P.

Is there any way to specify the order in which a user may
navigate (using the tab key) from one unprotected cell to
another in a protected worksheet? The order in which data
will be entered is not corresponding to the current
navigation path, and I cannot figure out a way to modify
the directions anywhere.

RagDyer

See if this old post can help.

http://tinyurl.com/39vzv

--

HTH,

RD

Is there any way to specify the order in which a user may
navigate (using the tab key) from one unprotected cell to
another in a protected worksheet? The order in which data
will be entered is not corresponding to the current
navigation path, and I cannot figure out a way to modify
the directions anywhere.

RagDyer

Do you remember the joke Gord, where at a comedians convention, the guest
speaker just stood at the podium and rattled off numbers, to which the
audience would react with big laughs, little laughs, or snickers with no
perceptual smile at all.
One waiter asks the other what's going on.
The other waiter tells him that since these were all experienced comedians,
they assigned numbers to all the jokes, and to save time in telling the
entire joke, they just mention the joke number, and wait for the reaction.

Do you think that the time will ever come, where all threads will look like
this thread?

RD

Or this one....

http://snipurl.com/6fby

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

Gord Dibben

RD

We seem to be doing more of this.

Perhaps just too slothful to compose something new or copy a previous posting.

Now that we are all using Ron's google search add-in, it is too easy to point
a poster to a thread.

Gord

RagDyeR

Which really has a lot to say about ... maybe *all* questions have already
been answered, and all that's necessary is to point to the answer in
question!

The one advantage the folks here have over an OP (occasional poster), is
greatly reducing the Google search matrix because we already (probably) know
the author.

RD