My Taskbar and Start Button

Apparently, they just aren't there. I've no idea how to get them back. It
seems as if when I minimize programs, they do minimize...but no taskbar or
start button is displayed. Help me please.

Hoppy

I guess you've already tried dragging/resizing it from the edge of the
screen?

(Sorry -- this post looks as if there had been a preceding post.)
--
Hoppy
(e-mail address removed)