My new speakers have arrived

Reaction score
:D:lol:My new Microlab Fc 360 2.1 speakers arrived today:thumb:They replace the Sony ones which are less than 2 years old that have let me down with the amp packing up. I will not have time to hook them up today or tomorow as have been given some jobs to do by "SHE WHO MUST BE OBAYED" like putting together furniture and hoovering and cooking dinner:eek:. So today it is stripping out bedroom and disposal of old furniture, and tomorow will be waiting for said furniture delivery and then putting it all together. I will report on the new speakers when I have hooked them up and had a good old listen to them.:dance:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
tell "HER" you work better with music from your new speakers. :D

Reaction score
:DWell I have just taken a break from set work (by she who must be obayed) and installed the NEW speakers. Well what a diference the speaker boxes are made from mdf instead of plastic which enhances the sound quality and what else can I say after just playing music on them after a few minuites and the speakers have not run in well it is like having the band in the room the room fills with music and sounds live even with low volume which the Sony did not. I am avery happy man I can tell you:lol:. I am hearing things I did not before for example in the film score for MASH at the end the is a bell ringing ting - ting very quietly up to now I had not heard now I have FANBLODYTASTIC:thumb::lol::dance:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Superb!

I don't think I've ever obeyed any 'she's'.

Which is probably why I'm single :D

Reaction score
:DBeen up most of the night (much to the bosses disgust), oh man, oh man are they sweet forget the likes of Logetech, Creative etc these are the best buy ever.:dance:

Ask a Question