My new sig line !

Reaction score
Is that not plagia wotsface thingy ? I thought you were just changing your sig every couple of days, Like your fork oil LOL, Roger the bodger LOL
Zzzzz

Last edited:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Quoting from published works is perfectly legal :p

I changed me fork oil as I had a faulty seal. An as you know if your forks do not work properly then you are ridding a dangerously lethal machine. This not only puts the riders life in danger but also the general public's. That is why I try to keep my machine in good order according to good engineering practises. If you want to just fill up forks with any old amount of oil then that is your free choice but not one that I approve of. So if in your mind my practice makes me a bodger then I suggest that your thinking is out of whack with decent folks thinking.

happywave.gif

Reaction score
Okay AB, you didnt state it was a quote from anywhere on your sig as is normal practice if you rip someone else's work LOL. Also i seem to remember you saying it was not the first time you had to do the forks job so that tells me you've had faulty seals on one or more occasions.That leads me to believe the first job were bodged.LOL. I'm only joking with you man. I couldnt care less where you get your stuff from. In my opinion if stuff gets posted ont net its fair game.

Just be careful with the bacon sarnies.
Do you own a ps2 or xbox 360 per chance ??
Zzzzz

Ask a Question