My computer has gone crazy, please help me!

G

I have Windows XP media center edition, it is less than 1 year old. Yesterday I began having issues with it telling me I don't have enough quota (even though the quota feature is disabled!) Now it runs fine for about 20 minutes before I have to reboot, I have virtually no memory all of the sudden. I receive error messages when I simply try to ctrl+alt+del ("the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000017). Click on ok to terminate the program." ) Also, when the system begins to freeze up like this, I lose the options to shut down and restart on the start menu. Sometimes all my programs disappear too and my internet stops working. Please can someone assist me in fixing this? I have been working on it all day and have gotten nowhere :(

G

I am having the exact same problem, I have just cleaned out my files with Adware and Norton, and ever since i am getting the same warning, and after 20 mins I have to reboot, any suggestions? Merci

Ask a Question