Multiple Netlogon Errors

Reaction score
almost every two hours i receive these netlogon errors in event viewer on our primary domain controler:

Registration of the DNS record 'gc._msdcs.xxxxxx.com 600 IN A xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx failed with the following error:
DNS server not authoritative for zone. Event 5774

Registration of the DNS record '_gc._tcp.Default-First-Site-Name._sites.xxxxxxxx.com 600 IN SRV 0 100 3268 xxxxx.xxxxxx.com' failed with the following error:

Registration of the DNS record '_kerberos._tcp.Default-First-Site-Name._sites.xxxxxxxx.com. 600 IN SRV 0 100 88 xxxxxx.xxxxxxx.com.' failed with the following error:

Registration of the DNS record '_ldap._tcp.Default-First-Site-Name._sites.dc._msdcs.xxxxxxxx.com. 600 IN SRV 0 100 389 xxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.com.' failed with the following error:

Registration of the DNS record '_kpasswd._udp.xxxxxxxxx.com. 600 IN SRV 0 100 464 xxxxx.xxxxx.com.' failed with the following error:
DNS server not authoritative for zone.

The computer FAX tried to connect to the server \\xxxxxxxxxx using the trust relationship established by the xxxxxxxx domain. However, the computer lost the correct security identifier (SID) when the domain was reconfigured. Reestablish the trust relationship.

I have multiple events stating that almost all of my clients have lost their SIDs but they're still logged on and are fully functional. Another problem that is happening that i think is associated with the above problem is that some client workstations have to reboot in the morning to log on. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know. Need help ASAP!!!!! Thank you.

Ask a Question