Multimedia Audio Controller

Upgraded to Vista from XP Professional. I now have no sound and the Device
Manager lists Multimedia Audio Controller under "Other Devices" as a failed
driver instillation. Any ideas anyone?

dean-dean

Do you know the Sound card manufacturer for your computer? What is your
computer make and model?

Rick Rogers

Hi,

Download and install Vista-compliant drivers from the manufacturer of the
sound card.

--
Best of Luck,

Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

Trevor

I have the same problem with my laptop. It is an LG LW70 Express PPZE1.and after loading Vista I have no sounds. On checking it says no audio driver loaded. I do not know the sound card for this and LG have no updates available at this time.
Any generics out there that might work?

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

dingo

you need to find out what sound card your running first,then go to the brand
name card your running in your computer-on the net and download the right
vista driver for your card.there are no others that would replace the proper
driver you need.Dion wrote in message
news:[email protected]...