MsysDb error when attempt to open a MS access 2003 file

How do I recover a MS Access 2003 database file when error is displayed that
the database could not find MsysDb?

Jeff Conrad

"Software User" <Software wrote in message
How do I recover a MS Access 2003 database file when error is displayed that
the database could not find MsysDb?

See if these links on corruption help.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~allenbrowne/ser-47.html

http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruptmdbs.htm

ACC2000: How to Recover Data from a Corrupted Table by Using the DAO Method
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=815280

ACC2000: How to Troubleshoot Corruption in a Microsoft Access Database
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306204

ACC2000: How to Troubleshoot and Repair a Damaged Jet 4.0 Database
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=209137

ACC2000: How to Recover Data from a Damaged (Corrupted) Table
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=247771

ACC2000: How to Use MS Query to Recover Data from a Damaged Jet 4.0 Database
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=304561

Good luck,