    don't think so. Please help someone. I'm freaking out!
    --
    Frank

    Guest, Aug 7, 2004

    Al Stu Guest

    I had same problem yesterday. See posts titled "Save Movie as DV-AVI (NTSC)
    Error" dated 8/1/2004 for details and what I had to do to save as DV-AVI
    (NTSC) movie.

    "Frank" <> wrote in message
    > I have been working on a project for almost 90 hours and now I can't do
    > anything with it! It's stuck that way. I can't convert it into another
    > format. I have a message that tell me that I have some files that are

    missing
    > or not at the right place. For sure, every thing is there. If it's at the
    > right place, for sure! Then what is wrong? I have enough place on my hard
    > drive to save it as a video format. My question is, there is a way that I
    > could (out of windows movie maker) to convert it. Another way! A program

    or

    Al Stu, Aug 7, 2004

  3. Also check out www.papajohn.org problem solving > can't save a movie.
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP Digital Media

    Graham Hughes, Aug 7, 2004

    Guest, Aug 9, 2004

    Join the club! I volunteered to work on the "class video" for my daughter's
    school. I had parents submit 600 photos, put it together beautifully and
    blended the music. Now it is stuck on my computer. I tried all the helpful
    information. I wouldn't recommend using MM1 again. I tried to download
    MM2-thinking that might help since it's updated and I really wanted to burn a
    DVD but couldn't find it on the computer, anywhere. I even followed the
    steps for changing the codecs. Nothing worked for me!!! Needless to say the
    class is still waiting for a copy. The only good thing was that I was able
    to show it to the group because we had a power point projector that I hooked
    up to my hard drive. So at least that got to view it the night of graduation.

    Guest, Aug 9, 2004