MS Office 2007

Reaction score
I have a PowerPoint presentation, it of course has many slides. I go from one slide to another by timing or clicking a hyperlink picture. in some slides I have to go to the next slide, then this slide play its animation (not transition) and I want it automatically go to special slide in the previous not in the next or something and I don't want to click any action or hyperlink button or object. So how do I listen to the end of the animation or how do I listen to the start or the end of the slide? I tried to write a macro but I don't know how to run it at the end of the animation or the end of the slide. I did a class include the application events and save it as .ppam file and attach that to my presentation and in it I wrote a macro but it didn't worked. How do I do this.
Note that I want my presentation automatic run.

Reaction score
Can you not just copy the previous slide and put it after the animation slide? It will then show before and after so you dont need to link anything or click anything?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what your saying but I think that will work.

Thanks
B

Reaction score
Hi Bexy;
Thanks for your reply but I'm sorry I didn't understand it. As I understood yes it will work as you suggested but for my case I have a main screen with some buttons, every button go to special screen which can drive to another screen(s) by clicking link(s), and in every sub screen there are 2 buttons (Back and Home). What I have is the sub screen (any screen) after the main one has its transitions IN and OUT so what I had success in is the transition IN with the click of the button in the main screen, so in the sub screen I want the user to click the Home button to play the transition OUT in another next screen and go direct after this animation finished to the main screen in the previous without any click...

Ask a Question