moving to a new pc

john kelly

I am trying to move the files from my wife's desktop to
her new laptop. I got the instructions from MS and it
says to move the PAB file. I can not find a PAB file. I
moved the .pst file but only get old data not current
emails and contacts.

both pcs are running on XP Home with Outlook 2002.

thanks for the help
john

Ryan M. Keith [MSFT]

If your wife was connecting to an Exchange server, the all of her mail is
probably still in her mailbox on the Exchange server. If she was
delivering her w-mail locally, then she was using either an OST or PST
file. You don't have to have a PAB unless you had spoecifically created
one.

Best Regards,

Ryan M. Keith, BSCSE, MCSE
Microsoft Enterprise Messaging Support