Moving a bunch of data

Reaction score
So I do a lot of copying data from the web and pasting into Excel for data manipulation. The problem I have is it never comes in a very usable way. I have one that pastes every thing in one big column. So even though it copied as a table with 6 columns now there are 6 rows per entry. On this particular one I only needed the first and last entry and I already used a macro to delete the data I don't need. What I'm left with is a huge list where I would like every 2nd cell moved 1 cell right and 1 cell up so that the data for each entry is on the same row. I'm not really wanting to use a loop, I'd rather do a macro that will simply cut the cell and paste it (1, -1).

I tried to record and then edit a macro but it kills Excel when I try to run it.

Starts out with this:

Sub Macro8()
'
' Macro8 Macro
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+y
'
Selection.Cut
Range("M1365").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
ActiveCell.Offset(-1, 3).Select
End Sub

I need the range to be just moving one to the right and one up instead of an actual referenced cell.

Thanks

Reaction score
Never mind. Figured it out
Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+q
'
Selection.Cut
Range(ActiveCell.Offset(-1, 1).Address).Select
ActiveSheet.Paste