Movies 13 (GIF animator)

Discussion in 'Freeware' started by CoMa, Jun 27, 2004.

  1. CoMa

    CoMa Guest

    Movies 13
    http://jansfreeware.com

    Movies 13 is a GIF-Animator with 98 animation wizards
    including text and actor wizards. Edit existing animations,
    create new from imported images or from images created with
    integrated Movies Draw. Features: GIF explorer, GIF optimizer,
    quick backgrounds, smart shape (100 shapes with 25 gradient
    fills, rotated text etc.), animate selected frames;
    3 free floating actors for creating cartoons; actor
    and text wizards;actor paths; AVI to GIF and GIF to
    AVI converters.

    NEW: Movies script.

    /CoMa

    --
    Conny (CoMa) Magnusson

    http://www.algonet.se/~hubbabub/
    ICQ : 1351964
    =============================
    How do I set my LaserPrinter to "Stun"?!

    CoMa, Jun 27, 2004

  2. "CoMa" <> wrote in message

    > Movies 13
    > http://jansfreeware.com
    >
    > Movies 13 is a GIF-Animator with 98 animation wizards
    > including text and actor wizards. Edit existing animations,
    > create new from imported images or from images created with
    > integrated Movies Draw. Features: GIF explorer, GIF optimizer,
    > quick backgrounds, smart shape (100 shapes with 25 gradient
    > fills, rotated text etc.), animate selected frames;
    > 3 free floating actors for creating cartoons; actor
    > and text wizards;actor paths; AVI to GIF and GIF to
    > AVI converters.
    >
    > NEW: Movies script.
    >

    > /CoMa

    Hey, CoMa, if it is as good as the Web Builder proggie you recommended, i'll
    try it.

    ....and thanks again.

    *ProteanThread*, Jun 28, 2004
  3. CoMa

    MightyKitten Guest

    *ProteanThread* wrote:
    > "CoMa" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Movies 13
    >> http://jansfreeware.com
    >>
    >> Movies 13 is a GIF-Animator with 98 animation wizards
    >> including text and actor wizards. Edit existing animations,
    >> create new from imported images or from images created with
    >> integrated Movies Draw. Features: GIF explorer, GIF optimizer,
    >> quick backgrounds, smart shape (100 shapes with 25 gradient
    >> fills, rotated text etc.), animate selected frames;
    >> 3 free floating actors for creating cartoons; actor
    >> and text wizards;actor paths; AVI to GIF and GIF to
    >> AVI converters.
    >>
    >> NEW: Movies script.
    >>

    >> /CoMa

    > Hey, CoMa, if it is as good as the Web Builder proggie you
    > recommended, i'll try it.
    >
    > ...and thanks again.

    Then It is a go. IMHO it is one of the best freeware animated gif
    applications out there. And this time even the interface looks nice (well...
    on XP at least).

    You might well compare it with the movie animator of PaintShop Pro (not as
    extended, but at least free)

    I've become to know Jansfreeware as software that is quite easy to use and
    very user friendly. The only real error I got from his programs was with the
    new KeyDB software, while trying to do some operations on an empty database.
    I think the application should be able to handle this, but I also know a lot
    of other (even commercial) databases that might have the same problem
    (Further I have neve had a negative experience with his sofware.)

    So, my advice to to go for it, and while you are roaming on his site,
    pillage his software archive for all programs you like the discription of.
    You won't be disappointed.

    MightyKitten

    --

    http://fotoalbum.it-hulp.nl/