    there any issues with this, or can I just move the volume
    and reshare it with the same permissions?

    Thanks in advance... Stuart.

    StuartM, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Relocating the MS UAM Volume is a not a problem. It is installed on the
    first available NTFS volume during install but it is not required on that
    volume. The easiest way is probably to delete the shared volume, move the
    folder and recreate the share with the permissions.

    newsgroup purposes only.

    Jim Seifert [MSFT], Aug 16, 2004

  3. StuartM

    StuartM Guest