motherboard information

bubu

Hi everybody,

(Not knowing to which group to write, I'm writing here...)

I'm looking for api's (sdk/ddk) to retrieve motherboard information, like Id
(in this one I'm interested mostly) (but NOT wmi, cause it needs some files
installed on client and its results are very unreliable;

(I need to use the code in a project, in c#)

pure win32api (I used some apps like Sandra, Aida and those are showing the
MoBo ID) that must work in w98/me/2k/xp/2k3

Can someone point me to the right direction?

Thank you very much,
Daniel

Jim Macklin

Everest from www.lavalys.com
Bel Arc Advisor www.belarc.com
Fresh Diagnose from
http://www.freshdevices.com/freshdiag.html

If you want to use the raw code, try Sourceforge
www.sourceforge.net