MM2 files unrecognizable by DVD software

G

This is too much, just loaded new DVD burner and software (Pinnacle) went to import my MM2 files into the burner window and got the error: file not recognized. Yes I saved the movie maker project onto "My computer" and tried many of the settings including DV.AVI (ntsc) and the reccomended setting. still no luck. The kicker is I can import my original digital video clips (the footage I initially fire wired into MM2) with no problem, its only the stuff that edited through MM. Does any one know how to save a finished MM2 file to *mpeg or *avi. I am trying to avoid uplaoding the edited files back to my DV camera in order to send them back to the burner window for the DVD version I am after. Thanks for any and all help,
hilowathome

G

Do not use MM2 unles you visit Papajohns site, I loaded the DV coverter and it worked! Now I am going to try to burn that DVD a mission I started over a week ago. If you here glass breaking its my PC hitting the curb
hilowathome

Ask a Question