Missing stats ??

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Not that I'm bothered or the competetive type , its more that I want to see the team do well , honest . Some of my results don't seem to be getting through . Any ideas folks .

Attachments

• 2007-04-16_012842.png
    2007-04-16_012842.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 129

Spezi

Wolf Cruncher
Reaction score
It doesn't happen often to me but every once in a while one of my machines will get a work unit that it chokes on and it won't progress past a certain point.

When I notice a machine that hasn't returned a result in a couple of days I check the BOINC client and if it's got a work unit that's stuck at the same percentage of completion for too long I manually abort it so that it downloads new work and all is well.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
AB, may I also suggest (if you haven't already done so) that you click on "My Grid" (when BOINC is set to Advanced View) then on the next screen, look over on the left and click on "Results Status." to see whether some of your WUs are still "Pending Validation" which is the case, currently, with four of mine.

This happened previously, and on that occasion, it took the best part of about a week before they were eventually validated and showed up on the Daily Stats. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Just check that your not running only one project, (HDC is now finished) if you are you should go to My Grid, My Projects, and click the check box that says "If there is no work available for my computer for the projects I have selected above, please send me work from another project (this option only applies to BOINC agents)"

:)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I'm signed up for all projects so thats not the problem . Looks like there has been a cock up somewhere as my last result recorded was on 01.04.2007 . Now I know that I finished some other work before I went away and before me pc started playing up . Nothing to worry about , its just a shame me pc was running and the work was wasted . :)

Ask a Question