Missing msjava.dll, redirect does not work and then some.. help me!

G

Hi there! I'm so glad to be here. I have been trying all day to log into MSN Explorer but a window warning says: We are unable to sign you in at this time etc. then another window comes up and says... This application has failed to start because msjava.dll was not found. Re-installing application may fix the problem. Also when I use the Internet Explorer I can not log into the Net Pass. It does not recognize my name or password. I fineally got into the MSN Groups by a link on my other web site and my group is not there. Plain white as white. No page saying there is an error or nothing. I went to my other group and it was the same. I manage these support groups and can't get to them. I also can not get to any e-mail account with MSN Explorer. I am not a subscriber with them.. I just use both. Also my Outlook Express is gone off of the pop again. I was using my server in my town because of Outlook going off and on with the pop business but when I open Internet Explorer.. I get page could not be found. Gee. what is up! I have so many problems and just got rid of 2 viruses. It raining computer tears on me and I can't budge one way or the another. Could you guys maybe explain how I could fix this? @-->-->--- You know. I did some Windows Up-date a few days ago and you know.. the computer has really been acting the same but all this at once cause of a few up-dates. Oh.. I forgot to say that I also found out that this is what may be wrong too. Unable to open the Redirect or service. Performance data will not be returned. Error Code returned it is data DWORD O. then fault bucket Also faulty module/registration..Missing msjava.dll , e-mail pop got wrong again, can't log on to MSN Explorer.. msjave.dll missing,unable to open redirect.. service perform data will not return... error code returned back as data DWORD O. Fault bucket, faulty module and faulty application.. mshtml.dll faulty aaplication registration.exe and deleted wrong kernalls!>>>>>>>>>>> LOG FROM SCAN>>>>> saved at 12:05:44 AM, on 19/01/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.......)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.....)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG6\avgserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe