minimum required privileges to get processname

My console application (vb.net, .net framework 1.1) is using a call to
Process.GetCurrentProcess.ProcessName.
It works fine when I run the app as administrator, but I would
like the run it with a normal user account using the
least possible privileges.
Does anyone know what rights need to be set?
I already gave the user the same rights in the Windows Server
2003 local security policy as the builtin administrator, but this did not
work.

I am not sure if the .NET framework Process class uses
WMI, but adding permissions in WMI control tool did not
work either.

Thoughts anyone?

Peter Huang [MSFT]

Hi

I reviewed the thread and find that there is a similar issue in the
newsgroup below.Now I have replied to you, you may go and take a look.
Subject: minimum required privileges to get processname
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Best regards,

Peter Huang