Subject: *** ***
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 19:25:50 +0100

"

Can some one just tell me why this is having the "=" in the body of the mail.

Is it cause this is sent from Lotus notes or some thing ?

ANY COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME :)

cheers !

Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
147
Reaction score
1
I don't have a solution for this but I do remember this happening to me many years ago in emails which had been imported into my email client (Outlook Express I think). I came to the conclusion that it was connected with a text conversion, Unix to Windows maybe?? where the end of line marker in Unix x1D was replaced by the equals sign x3D (by the addition of an extra 1 binary at the beginning)

This happened so long ago that my memory about it is vague and also as far as I recall it did not continue to happen.