Method Descriptions

ZorpiedoMan

How can I add a description to a method or property? One that will show up
when you hover over the method? Is there some special attribute for this?

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

ZorpiedoMan said:
How can I add a description to a method or property? One that will show up
when you hover over the method? Is there some special attribute for this?

My XML Comments FAQ:

VB Commenter
<http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/ide/>
-> section "VB Commenter"

XML Documentation
<http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/vb/>
-> section "XML Documentation"

VBXC - VB.NET XML Commentor
<http://vbxmldoc.tor-erik.net/index.shtml>

NDOC (formerly DOC.NET)
<http://ndoc.sourceforge.net/>

VB.DOC
<http://vb-doc.sourceforge.net/>

Kevin Yu

Thanks, Herfried for your reply.

ZorpiedoMan, in C#, we only need to press '/' three times before a memeber
definition. However, VB .net doesn't support that feature, so you need to
download a third-party add-in to achieve this.

If anything is unclear, please feel free to reply to the post.

Kevin Yu
=======
rights."