MessagWindow-Custom Messages

Neelima Godugu

Hi All,
I am trying to develop a .NET CF application that broadcasts Custom
Message(along with some data). These messages will be handled in another
..NET CF application.
I have seen the sample provided my Alex on MS website. But I am not sure I
understand how I pass data(params) as part of the message(something like
eventArgs).
I wouldappreciate it if somebody could provide me a sample.
TIA
Neelima

Bruce Hamilton [MSFT]

Hi Neelima,

You said you say an example, was it the "Using the MessageWindow Class"
quickstart?

On: http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/CompactFramework/

It's located in the "Interoperability with Native Code" section. This
quickstart generates messages with parameter values which are processed by
a method that might be applicable to your situation.

Hope this helps,
- Bruce