Messages deleted as they are sent

PsyberFox

Hi,

I am experiencing this problem from two different workstations, the one
running Outlook 2003 and the other 2007.

As soon as a message is sent to a legitimate recipient the message comes
back saying that the msg was deleted without being read. I have checked that
the recipient's mailbox is not full and that the mail address is correct. We
have installed the latest patch / SP for Outlook / Office 2003 but still does
the same.

Can someone please shed more light on this subject.

Thank you kindly,

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

I am experiencing this problem from two different workstations, the one
running Outlook 2003 and the other 2007.

As soon as a message is sent to a legitimate recipient the message comes
back saying that the msg was deleted without being read. I have checked that
the recipient's mailbox is not full and that the mail address is correct. We
have installed the latest patch / SP for Outlook / Office 2003 but still
does
the same.

What type of account? Exhange? POP/SMTP? External address? Internal
address? From what server does the error come? Can you post the exact text
of the error (masking any real mail addresses it contains)?

PsyberFox

Hi,

The message is from an Exchange server to an external address (also on an
exchange server). Msg is as follows. Thank you for your help.