  1. John Wallace

    John Wallace Guest

    what is the best compatible memory for a 8an sli delux mb ( by brand )

    John Wallace, Dec 31, 2005

  2. John Wallace

    Bill Smith Guest

    I would check the wwwebsite for the manufacture spec on that one.
    Don't take a chance on cheap stuff...

    Bill Smith, Jan 1, 2006

  3. John Wallace

    BC Guest

    John Wallace wrote:

    > what is the best compatible memory for a 8an sli delux mb ( by brand )

    Follow the link below:

    On the left, you will see "QVL" download: that is the list of
    recommended memory.

    http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=3&l2=15&l3=148&model=375&modelmenu=1

    I have also attached the .PDF file that you download from that site,
    but, not sure if that will work...

    HTH,

    BC

    Addendum: message with PDF attached did not get posted....

    BC, Jan 1, 2006