medal of honor

karen

i am having a problem installing medal of honor ,when i
put the cd in a screen pops up and it says repair remove
and something else ,it won't let me install it how can i
fix this ty

Jimmy S.

Hi Karen,

Did you have the game previously installed? Perhaps you didn't
uninstall it correctly. Try using the "Remove" option first, then
reboot and run the setup.exe program by browsing that CD. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User