    --
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada

    Peter, Dec 2, 2007

  2. Peter

    Rick Rogers Guest

    Hi,

    I believe that periodic flashing indicates that it is communicating or
    maintaining contact with the wireless reciever.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    Rick Rogers, Dec 2, 2007

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Ah, I see, thanks.

    --
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada

    Peter, Dec 2, 2007
  4. Re: Re: Meaning of slow red pulse in W/less Laser Mouse 8000??

    Somehow I doubt that this is the full explanation of what the Microsoft Mobile Memory Mouse 8000 is doing.
    The one here now regularly works with Windows 7 but it flashes red constantly. Only occasionally does it behave, going green, charges and making a connection, then light fading out - as it should. When wired.
    The battery's fine, because it can work for some days with a wireless connection. It just doesn't want to work going green then quiescent.
    What's the driver doing?

    Phaedron Ennius, Apr 2, 2011
  5. Re: Re: Meaning of slow red pulse in W/less Laser Mouse 8000??

    Phaedron Ennius, Apr 2, 2011
  6. Re: Re: Meaning of slow red pulse in W/less Laser Mouse 8000??

    Phaedron Ennius, Apr 2, 2011