May be away for a few day's

Reaction score
Sadly may be not posting for a few days, have just found a couple of really good agricultural forums that may help me in getting parts cheaply for some machinery for both myself & exmoor. Will be back later in week.
Could make huge savings if we are really lucky:D

Reaction score
murdoch said:
Sadly may be not posting for a few days, have just found a couple of really good agricultural forums that may help me in getting parts cheaply for some machinery for both myself & exmoor. Will be back later in week.
Could make huge savings if we are really lucky:D

:( Okay then... be sure to post in a few days and tell us all your farmin' bargains:p:D

happywave.gif

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Have a good time murdoch - perhaps when you get back you will be ready for that group hug
Hug.gif

:p

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Have a good time murdoch - perhaps when you get back you will be ready for that group hug
Hug.gif

Na! he`s off to see England V Sweden:lol:

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Hug.gif

Murdoch has found some yank that may be able to supply parts cheaper to us (postage included) cheaper than the local agric supplier:thumb: I'm sure after clearing out my silage pit he will enjoy having a team hug, now if you want any muck for the roses we can supply it for you:p

Reaction score
itsme said:
Na! he`s off to see England V Sweden:lol:
Er, Murdoch only knew the World Cup was on when Jeremy Clarkson said that Topgear was off for 4 weeks, we thought he was going to throw a strop, instead we have him on deal, no deal & big brother, mainly as i told him clarkson was entering the BB house. Ssssh dont tell him:p

Ask a Question