    flags by wading through several messages.

    Any and all info appreciated..
    -mvc

    Omegachimp, May 29, 2008

  2. The property is called PR_BLOCK_STATUS (or PidTagBlockStatus )
    From the recently documented Exchange Protocols docs (see [MS-OXOMSG].pdf)

    2.2.1.1 PidTagBlockStatus

    Type: PtypInteger32 8

    Indicates the user's preference for viewing external content (such as links
    to images on an HTTP server) in the message body. A client MAY ignore this
    value and always allow or block external content based on other factors
    (such as whether the sender is on a safe list). If this property is used,
    then the default action is to block the external content. However, if the
    value of this property falls within a certain range, then viewing external
    content is allowed. The allowed value is computed from
    PidTagMessageDeliveryTime: since the sender of a message does not have
    knowledge of this value, the sender cannot reliably set PidTagBlockStatus to
    the allowed values.

    To compute the allowed values, convert the value of
    PidTagMessageDeliveryTime to a PtypDouble, floatdate, where the date is
    represented as the number of days from midnight, December 30, 1899. Apply
    the following formula: result = ((floatdate - floor(floatdate)) * 100000000)
    + 3; where floor(x) returns the largest integer ? x. Convert the PtypDouble
    value result to a 32-bit integer computedvalue. Clients SHOULD set
    PidTagBlockStatus to computedvalue to allow external content. However, when
    determining whether to accept external content, clients SHOULD allow
    external content if the absolute value of the difference between
    computedvalue and the value of PidTagBlockStatus is 1 or less.

    --
    Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
    http://www.dimastr.com/

    Dmitry Streblechenko, May 31, 2008

  3. Omegachimp

    Omegachimp Guest

    Wow. Impressive. I thought that I was out in the weeds for sure on this
    one. I've said it before, but it bears repeating, Dmitry... you rock! ;-)
    Thanks
    -mvc

    Omegachimp, May 31, 2008
  4. Not me, this time the credit goes to MS for a change.
    The docs from
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc307725(EXCHG.80).aspx really rock
    :)
    --
    Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
    http://www.dimastr.com/

    Dmitry Streblechenko, Jun 2, 2008
  5. Omegachimp

    galdudi

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    After adding PR_BLOCK_STATUS property, is it possible to refresh the message, without leaving it?

    galdudi, May 10, 2012