    And How?

    Thanks
    DRS

    DRS, Apr 5, 2009

  2. DRS

    PapaJohn Guest

    Movie Maker doesn't provide an option to save to a Flash file.

    Most online services such as YouTube, Google Video, vimeo, etc. accept the
    wmv files from Movie Maker and convert them to Flash for you, but if you
    want to do it yourself check the Riva FLV Encoder. See the bottom of my
    website's Distribute Movies > YouTube page.

    --
    PapaJohn
    www.papajohn.org

    PapaJohn, Apr 5, 2009

  3. DRS

    Guest

    On Apr 5, 11:46 am, "PapaJohn" <> wrote:
    > Movie Maker doesn't provide an option to save to a Flash file.
    >
    > Most online services such as YouTube, Google Video, vimeo, etc. accept the
    > wmv files from Movie Maker and convert them to Flash for you, but if you
    > want to do it yourself check the Riva FLV Encoder. See the bottom of my
    > website's Distribute Movies > YouTube page.
    >
    > --
    > PapaJohnwww.papajohn.org
    >
    > "DRS" <> wrote in message

    > >I am new to video making.. I am using Movie Maker and want to save the
    > >video
    > > in Flash to upload to web sites.

    > > Can I do this with Movie Maker?

    > > And How?

    > > Thanks
    > > DRS- Hide quoted text -

    E.M. Magic Swf2Avi is the extremely powerful Flash converter software
    to convert SWF to AVI and other popular formats. The software is
    designed to convert swf for your mobile video player as avi, 3gp, mp4,
    mp3, PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, XBOX 360, Zune etc and also CD,
    VCD or DVD player. In particular, E.M. Magic Swf2Avi can help u
    convert swf to HD (high definition) video formats like HD WMV Video,
    HD DivX Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD
    MPEG4 Video, HD FLV Video, HD TS Video, and create Blu-ray folder for
    PS3 and Blu-ray player.

    http://www.effectmatrix.com/swf2avi/index.htm

    , Apr 12, 2009