Making Context menu invissible

siedeveloper

Hi frnd,
Is it possible to make a context menu invissible under
some condition? If not, is there any other alternative
way..?
Any suggestion or tip would be of great help.

thankx

Katie Schaeffer [MSFT]

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand your question.
You can make it so that a context menu doesn't appear for a control by
mycontrol.ContextMenu = null;.
If you'd like to make a particular item on your context menu invisible, you
can just remove the menu item (or not add it in the first place).

-Katie

***.Net Compact Framework Info***
Faq:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/mobility/prodtechinfo/devtools/netcf/FAQ/default.a