Make a Joke

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
When people make a joke it usually consists of a laugh or hopefully 2.
ie.. A Horse walks into a Bar.. the barman asks why the long face !!!

analyse the humour.. a horse can walk ...most probably through saloon doors ....the barman looks at the horse and see`s it is not happy, hence " why the long face "...!!! Horses are genetically long faced !!!!..then people laugh
laughingsmiley.gif

The moral of this story is .... English Cricket`s first wicket and a pack of standing cards ;)

I will get over this soon :D

Make this a sticky ..pls

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Make this a sticky ..pls
naw ... I think it needs burying along with your Cricket team & humor. ;)

There was a long drought in South Africa. The witch doctor had tried all his rainmaking dances, imprecations, but to no avail.
One of the elders observed that rain was never a problem in England, so why not send the witch doctor to London to learn the secret. So off he went to England, learned the secret, and returned to the tribe.

He informed the leaders that these crazy white men had a big paddock of grass enclosed by a white picket fence. In the middle were two lots of sticks driven into the ground. Two men, each with a club, stood next to these sticks and waited for a lot of other men to spread themselves all over the paddock. Then two more men, wearing black trousers, four sweaters and six hats, came out to keep a close watch on the men with the clubs. Then one man got a red rock and threw it at one of the fellers with a club. AND DOWN CAME THE RAIN!

Q. What is the height of optimism?
A. An English batsman putting on sunscreen.

Q. What's the English version of a hat trick?
A. Three runs in three balls.

... and I leave you with one more, while I go off and hide. ;)

Q. What's the English version of LBW?
A. Lost, Beaten and Walloped.

laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question