    This photo editor is very easy to use.
    see sample at http://www.picget.net

    , Apr 14, 2006

  2. Matt Guest

    wrote in
    news::

    > Magic Photo is a photo editor.

    And NOT FREEWARE,

    Matt, Apr 14, 2006

  3. Paul_J Guest

    Perhaps we should all demand a free copy of his stupid program
    Paul

    Paul_J, Apr 14, 2006
  4. John Corliss Guest

    wrote:
    > Magic Photo is a photo editor.
    > If you want edit photo, just use this photo editor.(clipped)
    > see sample at (clipped)

    "Magic Photo is a shareware. You can freely use is for 30 times to try it."

    And I especially love this line:

    "Give this photo editor to your girlfriend or wife. I think it a good
    present."

    --
    Regards from John Corliss
    I don't reply to trolls like Andy Mabbett, Doc (who uses sock puppets)

    John Corliss, Apr 14, 2006