Macro Security?

D

David Taylor

On a clean install of Windows XP /SP1 /w all critical hotfixes....

Added Office 2003 Pro and ran office update...

--- then accessed an customized Access database (I believe 2000 or XP) and was able to view and print reports.

After adding the Jet 4 SP 8, I am no longer able to get the Print dialog box when I select File Print when viewing the database, a table, etc... further... I get "OpenReport action was cancelled." when I try to open any of the reports I previously opened.

Setting Macro Security to low did not resolve the issue.

To verify, I was able to access the reports again -- when accessing the DB from another WinXP SP1 box /wout Jet 4 SP8.

Any ideas?

David

D

David Taylor

The problem was the user deleted the "Microsoft Office Document Image Writer" printer.

--
David
On a clean install of Windows XP /SP1 /w all critical hotfixes....

Added Office 2003 Pro and ran office update...

--- then accessed an customized Access database (I believe 2000 or XP) and was able to view and print reports.

After adding the Jet 4 SP 8, I am no longer able to get the Print dialog box when I select File Print when viewing the database, a table, etc... further... I get "OpenReport action was cancelled." when I try to open any of the reports I previously opened.

Setting Macro Security to low did not resolve the issue.

To verify, I was able to access the reports again -- when accessing the DB from another WinXP SP1 box /wout Jet 4 SP8.

Any ideas?

David

Ask a Question