    and I have also exited out of all Office apps to try and reset anything that
    may be making this happen. Can anyone help me to figure out why this
    particular one just won't work?

    Kerry, May 18, 2010

  2. Kerry

    Graham Mayor Guest

    What is the code that you are trying to run?
    Maybe http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm will help?

    --
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP

    My web site www.gmayor.com
    Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

    Graham Mayor, May 19, 2010

  3. Kerry

    Kerry Guest

    It really doesn't have anything to do with the code, because it does run when
    I open the Macro menu and run it from there. Also, all the other macros that
    I put on the Quick Access toolbar perform fine. It's just that there's
    something wrong with this particular one. Any ideas?

    Kerry, May 21, 2010
  4. Kerry

    mkssolutions

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    We have the same problem. Did this question ever get answered?

    mkssolutions, Apr 20, 2012
  5. Kerry

    Peter Lloyd

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have just encountered the same problem. After spending ages googling for a solution, I stumbled across it myself. I don't know if it's the same cause in every instance, but in my case it was simply the name of the macro. Mine was "Envelope", obviously being recognised by Word as something other than a user macro. Changing the name to "PrintEnvelope" (or anything other than "Envelope") resolved the issue. Other people that I found had been reporting this problem had macros called "Email" and "convert". It's quite possible that names like this would cause the same issue.

    Peter Lloyd, Apr 25, 2012