    Thanks...

    Calvin Lim
    System Admin

    Calvin Lim, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Calvin Lim

    Andy Fitch Guest

    I've seen connection timeout errors in the NT event logs
    before - could be a lead
    Andy

    Andy Fitch, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Calvin Lim

    bchargnon Guest

    I'm seeing the same thing, and can't find a solution. It seems to coincide
    with my customer's upgrading her Mac OS9 to a G5 running OSX.

    I tried increasing the Lanman timeout on the 2000 server, but that didn't
    affect the problem. My Ibook doesn't exhibit the same problem even though
    it is running OSX.

    My customer is not happy.

    Is it possible that there is a timeout setting on the Mac that needs to be
    adjusted?

    bchargnon, Oct 29, 2003