M4 Ultimate Plus water cooling kit

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Our good friend "Cheese" over at Bit-Tech has a review of the M4 Ultimate Plus water cooling kit. It was his first watercooling experience, and he found this to be one great piece of kit - going as far to award it a "Highly Recommended" award.

Can you believe that a fortnight ago as of writing this review I'd never even seen a water cooled PC running in person, let alone tried to water cool any of my systems. I'm not sure why this was the case, it's something I've always wanted to play with and I'm certainly no stranger to extreme cooling, but sadly it was. Thanks to a nice man called Paul though, I'm happy to report that this is no longer the case, and in this here review I'm going to talk you through my first experiences of water cooling a PC with an all-in kit from Coolercases UK. So how difficult is it to setup, is it worth it and are Coolercases UK really up to the task of putting together a water cooling kit worthy of the title 'Ultimate Plus'? Have a read and find out...

<center>
</center>

Read the review here

Attachments

• install6.jpg
    install6.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3,621

Ask a Question